BrunoBass

Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0 amplifier £250 PRICE DROP
£450
Banbury, Oxfordshire

PRICE DROP £250

Surplus to requirements is my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 6.0. It’s been well looked after and is in very good condition. 

FEATURES

• Dual Channels -- FET and Tube Preamps 

• Switchable or Blendable Preamps 

• Input Mute Circuit 

• High and Low Gain Switch per Channel 

• Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids 

• High Current Class D Amplifier Design 

• Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits 

• Limiter Circuit 

• LED Status Indicators

• Speakon® Speaker Outputs 

• Internal Fan Cooling 

• Full XLR Direct Output Interface 

• Aux. Input 

• Headphone Jack 

• Three Effects Loops 

(FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master) 

• 115/230 Volt Switchable 

• 5 Position Footswitch Included

Power Output  - 600W/4 ohm x 12

Preamp Type - FET/TUBE

Weight Lbs. - 6.75

Dimensions HxWxD - 3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13" 

It comes with the original foot switch and a non original padded carry case. Any questions drop me a line. 

I’m happy to meet up within a reasonable distance, or I’m happy to pack securely if you want to arrange a courier to collect.

Thanks for looking.

08AABBE7-568F-4DA9-9D78-8CA3DAF3D1E3.jpeg

955B6F66-B2E1-46E1-A1FF-51C8419B0C6E.jpeg

DC905CCE-DA53-4A8F-8DD3-32B452E97E1D.jpeg

D9D4FD07-ECF5-40C8-B54A-2611765DE375.jpeg

Edited by BrunoBass
  • Like 2

Just worth pointing out that the condition of this hasn’t changed since originally being posted. I’ve used it at home a couple of times this year but no gigs etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baloney Balderdash
      So I am pondering on maybe getting myself a proper bass amp here coming the 1st of November, next month, since I am currently just using the poweramp section of my 160W Peavey Solo Special 112 guitar combo, with the build in 12" guitar speaker unit disconnected and the amp instead hooked up with a 4Ohm, 400W, SWR Triad I bass cab with 1x15 + 1x10" + tweeter horn, and even if I actually really like that tone that gives me I just absolutely love the classic Trace Elliot tone, once having owned a 1x15" 130W GP7SM combo that I was very very fond of, and kind of regret selling.

So the question is, should I get the extremely tiny and light weight, relatively new, 200W Trace Elliot ELF amp head, which I will buy from brand new, or get the used, relatively old, and quite heavy, 300W GP7SM amp head, that is currently for sale for just about the same price as I can get a new ELF?

I would appreciate arguments for and against, beside the obvious advantages the ELF got size and weight wise, making it extremely easy to transport, unlike the old GP7SM head, that I know will be quite heavy.
      Like would there be any obvious noticeable difference in the tone they respectively produce when set flat and not using the pre-shape of the GP7SM head (which I will definitely not be using anyway, hate mid scooped tones).
      What would you chose and why?
      And what would I lose getting one over the other, beside the obvious warranty, ease of transportation, less EQ tweaking options, lack of pre-shape functions (which, as said, I won't have any use for anyway), and 100W less power, of the ELF?

Or should I rather, since I am actually quite satisfied with the tone I get now from the Peavey, which also got plenty of enough power for my use, forget about the temptation of getting a Trace Elliot amp in my possession again, and instead use my money on some new effect pedals that I also have cravings for?

• By onehappybunny
      Great amp in excellent condition for only £300. Incredibly powerful, rich and punchy sound that is in total contrast to its size and weight.  Works really well with my TKS cabs (also for sale separately) for a powerful, lightweight rig. 
      Mainly used for rehearsals and practice at home (the footswitch is still in its bag unused!).  
      Discussed extensively here: 
      https://www.talkbass.com/threads/gallien-krueger-mb800.758227/
      Any questions please ask. Collection from near Guildford preferred, but can post if needed.   
      Thanks
      Stu

• By Jon Thorne
      AER Amp One for sale
      Excellent condition. Extremely well cared for. Fully serviced in May. Powerful lightweight amp. Unbelievable for its size. Comes with AER softcase. Highly regarded light and portable amp.
      Details
      Lightweight Bass Amp Huge Low-End Sonic Performance Compact 10'' Woofer 200W Power Output Built-In Compression The AER Amp One Bass Combo is a lightweight, portable bass amp solution. 200 watts of power output offers unparalleled SPL with superb distortion handling from the compact 10'' woofer. Built in compression provides an easy-to-dial way of maintaining signal integrity and consistency, while the proportion of bass frequencies is managed to give a professional, clean sound even when distorted.   I’m on the Isle Of Wight. Can meet in Southampton or arrange a courier for delivery.
      All the best  

• By basskit_case
      Recently acquired BR800 multi-track recorder in excellent condition, using it as a headphone amp as it has effects and drums onboard.  
      It also acts as a computer interface so can get access to the effects I have on my DAW too and this is part of the reason for me selling it, I predominantly use the Line6 effects I have in garageband so will be looking to downgrade to a basic audio interface.
      The unit comes with original packaging and manual and power cable and usb cable.
      Postage will be fully insured and cost £10.
      BOSS continues its top-selling tradition of portable, affordable multi-trackers with the new BR-800 — a battery-powered studio to go. The sleek new design is made possible by touch-sensor switches and SD-card recording media. Up to four tracks can be recorded simultaneously with eight tracks of simultaneous playback plus an additional stereo track dedicated to the built-in rhythm generator. The BR-800’s powerful onboard effects processor includes GT-10/10B effects, VE-20 vocal effects and harmonies, and COSM-based acoustic-guitar body modeling. EZ Recording feature interactively guides through the recording process. A stereo microphone is also built into the BR-800 for instant “Song Sketch” recording. No matter where you roam, you’ll never miss a moment of musical inspiration with the BR-800.
      The BR800 Features:
      4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
      EZ Recording interactively guides through the recording process
      Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS’s flagship processors
      Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
      Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
      Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW control surface
      Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
      Sleek new interface based on touch sensors
      SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
      Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)