Why become a member? ×

HEADLESS BASS - Natural Finish (Active EMG's) !!!!

BIG.J

[size=5]Hi Guys! Time to make room for something else!!

On offer once again as buyer was short of cash & never even got to view it!!!

Here is my Hohner Professional 'the jack' headless bass.

[b]Specs =

Zero Fret
24 frets
EMG Select soapbar (Humbucker Type) Pickups.
Active/Passive toggle switch with LED light!
Volume/Volume & Active stack pots.
Natural stained finish[/b]

It must be around 15 years old. It has been well looked after, it plays perfectly and has no problems with sound, pickups, electronics etc.

It has a great live sound with its active pickup and is finished in a lovely deep rosewood colour.

There are a few small laquer cracks/chips and bumps in the body, a small scratch on the back and a bump in the fifth fret under the fretboard (this doesn't affect the playing at all though) I hope you can see the affected areas in the photos.

Overall it is in good condition, plays perfectly and looks great.

The neck is straight and the action is low! Too low for some but most of my playing comes before the twelth fret!

Strings will need a change but have been cleaned & Boiled!

Comes with a new battery! Battery cover is mint not like many others that snap at the hinge!

[b]##### £200 (SOLD) #####

Postage will be Parcelforce 48!! Come on lads!!

Quick sale needed, Trying on Basschat before auctioning on Ebay, Most of these basses advertised on Ebay are in very very poor condition??

Please note that the Bass will be supplied with its original strap conectors not the silver strap lock ones as in photo's[/b]

[b]Thanks
!

Justin[/b][/size]

Edited by xverminate

All PM's answered, I have picked up a mint laminated Washburn Status 1000 in its original case. I used this washburn model many years ago whilst at school and loved it!

The Hohner is a cracking bass for the money and my old man has the exact same model, Wouldn't have sold it but picked up a bargin with the S1000.

Grab a bargin!!

Cheers

Justin.

[quote name='xverminate2' post='358489' date='Dec 19 2008, 01:21 AM']Thought it was sold?[/quote]

Buyer asked me to keep it until this weekend then he would have it!

Text me to say money was tight and he will have to pull out of the deal!

Needs to go?

Donna's asking questions as my new bass turned up and i still have the Jack! :)

This could be really useful for the next owner of this bass:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Steinberger-Hohner-Cort-Headless-String-Adapter_W0QQitemZ220332813415QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item220332813415&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]Single ball strings adapter for headless basses (evilbay link)[/url]

I made a similar piece many years ago for my old Hohner with the help of an artisan, though not so shiny and polished, it was priceless! The logic behind it being so simple, Im not surprised at all someone else came to the same idea.

Edited by Fraktal

[quote name='Fraktal' post='359920' date='Dec 20 2008, 09:58 PM']This could be really useful for the next owner of this bass:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Steinberger-Hohner-Cort-Headless-String-Adapter_W0QQitemZ220332813415QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item220332813415&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318"]Single ball strings adapter for headless basses (evilbay link)[/url]

I made a similar piece many years ago for my old Hohner with the help of an artisan, though not so shiny and polished, it was priceless! The logic behind it being so simple, Im not surprised at all someone else came to the same idea.[/quote]

Nice one! I was thinking of purchasing one of them a while back?

Thanks for the link!

Justin