Why become a member? ×

1966 Candy Apple Red Jazz Bass w/Matching Headstock

Jebo1

[quote name='Jebo1' post='352221' date='Dec 11 2008, 10:21 PM']Well, I've been offered a 62 jazz bass, and a Harley, but I'm not sure about either of them...

Pics will go up Sunday.[/quote]

A Harley for Gods sake? Are you mad? Do you mean a Harley Ferguson motorbike? :) :huh:

Edited by guzzibass

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='352286' date='Dec 11 2008, 11:37 PM']Will this be on the Antiques Roadshow on Sunday?[/quote]

What he said.

It would A) stop my parents complaining about me being anti-social when they're watching it, and :) would actually be rather interesting!

WANT TO SEE IT ON TELE!

:huh:

[quote name='Jebo1' post='356065' date='Dec 16 2008, 03:18 PM']Sorry everyone, the bass is locked away in the studio and I still don't have a camere with me.

I will see what I have online, and will do my best to get one soon. It's as frustrating for me as it is for you![/quote]

Ha ha now if you were selling this on Gumtree we'd all be yelling "scam!" :)
Certainly getting us all moist with excitement this way :huh:

TO be fair to everyone, I'm going to struggle to do anything with this before christmas, and so I'm going to put this on hold until after the Christmas period. I'll update the listing.

Inbetween losting my job and doing some gigs I've had no time to even thing!

In honesty, I should possibly not have listed this here without pics, so for everyone who has gotten annoyed with this, I am sorry.