Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003

MB1

Sounds prefectly reasonable to me...
Mind you he may not have taken into account the effects of a further month of recession since his example sales finished and Christmas being closer on eBay bass prices ..
As for his comments on paying the fees for listings and using Pay pal - well that's his prerogative ...

[quote name='OldGit' post='349833' date='Dec 9 2008, 04:02 PM']Sounds prefectly reasonable to me...
Mind you he may not have taken into account the effects of a further month of recession since his example sales finished and Christmas being closer on eBay bass prices ..
As for his comments on paying the fees for listings and using Pay pal - well that's his prerogative ...[/quote]

MB1. :)
I agree!
Kinda got the feeling his mum was selling this!..... and its o.k to bid as long as its four figures or more?.... bit steep from a 0.00 start price....doesnt make ya want to pledge your spends! :huh:

Not so sure its in excellent condition as there is a bad mark on the back acknowledged as rubbed by a button!!
Might not have any knocks etc but it would stop me buying a jetglo for £1K with that on it.

Bit of an attitude about the price, especially as the listed basses were desireable colours in really good nick!

Both of the recent MG's went for £900-930 I wouldn't rate this as high IMO.

Neil