Left leaderboard
pete_the_beat

***SOLD*** G&L L-1000 '83
£950
Denmark

***Bass is now sold***

For sale is my G&L L-1000 from 1983.

The bass is in great condition, sounds fantastic and looks phenomenal.
It will be shipped in an original G&G flight case.
The instrument is located in Denmark.

I never thought I would be putting this up for sale but ever since I picked up a Dingwall NG2 I've been longing for a Super P.
So a straight sale would be preferred.

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_6188.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6193.jpg

IMG_6194.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

IMG_6199.jpg

Edited by pete_the_beat
  • Like 2

I had one of these... amazing passive bass with a perfect neck.

GLWTS!

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Embra
      For sale: £1250, now £1150. No trades thanks.

I ordered this from the US in 2015 and I’ve been the sole owner since. It’s a custom build G&L LB-100 in jet black with an empress body and a quarter-sawn maple neck. I’m selling it because my Sadowsky MV4-HPJ covers the same ground and more (although it is heavier). This is an extremely lightweight bass at 7.5 lbs.
      It’s in excellent condition - with only a few minor scuffs on the back (see photos).
      Specs:
      Body: Jet Back empress body Neck: Bolt-on quarter-sawn maple with matching finger board (G&L #12 Modern Medium C, 1 5/8 inch nut width and 7.5 inch radius). Satin Vintage Tint finish. Scale: 34” Pickup: G&L LB100 Alnico Frets: Medium Jumbo Tuning keys: Custom G&L Ultra-Lite Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles Electronics: Volume & Tone, passive. Case: Deluxe Tolex hardshell It’s been strung with the same flats since I bought it (Labella 760FL) and I’ll leave them on - a match made in heaven in my view but I’ll also put in the unused original D’Addarios in the case too.
      It comes with all the original case candy.
      Postage included: will be insured & delivered via UPS to mainland UK (please contact me if you live in remote rural areas like the Lake District, Highlands etc as they up-charge for those deliveries). It will be fully protected in double-wall cardboard packaging and bubble wrap.
      If you live close to Edinburgh you’re welcome to come round and try it.

• By Jodie Bass
      Merry Xmas Basschatters!  Thought I'd share a quick arrangement of "Christmas Time Is Here" by Vince Guaraldi Trio, taken from the incredible "A Charlie Brown Christmas" album.  Always loved Guaraldi's contrast of sweet melodies against unusual harmonies so thought I'd have a go at transcribing a piece finally!
      Have a great Xmas when it comes, all!
    • By clivem
      G&L Tribute M2000
      EDIT 20180927: I will be taking this to the South East Bass Bash No.12, Saturday 29th September 2018! if anyone is interested in looking or trying. I'll take £350 on the day for it.
      £400, collect from SE London. (Includes a set of chrome Schaller strap locks, buttons already fitted to bass.)
      NB. First 2 digits of serial no would indicate it was manufactured in 2012, although wasn't purchased (new) by me until 2016. Must have been lurking around a distributors store-room for a couple of years.
      Weight: 9lb
      G&L Tribute M2000 3 Tone Sunburst (high res pics in Google photo album)