Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRX595 5 String (SOLD)

agoulding

Ive decided to sell this beast because im saving towards another higher-end bass.

It's in "transparent grey flat" with a flamed maple top and has awesome pearloid binding around the body and the neck. This bass is great, it has a fantastic punchy tone.

Ill post pictures if people are interested.

These seem to go for around 350 - 400 nowadays so im putting this up for £250.

Alex

edit: would consider trades - anything like a mtd kingston heir or something.

let me know if you want pics!!

Edited by agoulding

righto. ill see if i can get some pics up tommorow night. too late now.

bit more info.

Its in fairly decent condition and i have only gigged it once. It has a bit of wear below the strings and the finish has actually been naturally polished and is shiny in comparision with the rest of the bass. The neck is in perfect condition and plays really well. theres also marks on the bridge, i dont know what they are but they were there when i bought the bass and sometimes they rub off (?!)

Im gonna buy some new d'addario strings for it aswell if . so ill throw those in the deal if i can get them from my local music shop. If not ill put rotosounds on it.

I can throw in a yamaha padded case in for free or i can throw in a nice hardcase for an extra 20 quid - which is in lovely condition.

rightyoe. ill try and get pics up tommorow night. please dont make me put this on shitbay

well im thinking because we are signed up to courier service already it wouldnt really cost too much. so 250 including shipment. darn good deal if may say so. i meant yamaha gig bag before not padded case aswell. that can be free unless you want a hard case for an extra 20 quid

• 4 weeks later...