Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MB500 & Barefaced One10 Cab - SOLD
£620

Delberthot

After deciding to go down the FRFR route and being happy with the outcome it's now time to sell my flawless, dinky combo.

The cab is 8ohms and 250w. That even surprised me to be honest as I have been using it with a Gallien Krueger MB500 and it can go incredibly loud for its size. These replaced a Fender Rumble 500 combo to give you an idea of what I was looking for when I bought them.

I've had the cab since August 2016 and specified the optional top hat mount so that this can be mounted onto any speaker stand with a 38mm pole. I initially used it with an MB200 but didn't that amp had enough oomph so went for the more powerful MB500 and I think I bought this around October 2016.

It has been stored since the day I bought it in a cajon bag to protect it as anyone who knows me knows that I hate my to gear scruffy and damaged. It has picked up a couple of marks on the tolex but it's in very good condition and has never let me down.

If you look at of couple of the pics further down it looks like the pictures are sideways but they are actually demonstrating the ultra high bond tape that I have used to attach it to the cab.

The beauty of this setup is that the combined weight of cab and amp is less than 10kg so it's an easy one handed lift and part of the reason I bought it.  This in one hand, bass in the other and bag over your shoulder for cables etc.

I would initially like to sell both of them together and will include the cajon bag and short speakon cable as well as the footswitch for the MB500 which I haven't taken out of the box and of course the power cable.

Delivery to UK mainland will be around the £15 mark + insurance

20190101_194526 (Large).jpg

20190101_194542 (Large).jpg

20190101_194602 (Large).jpg

20190101_194623 (Large).jpg

20190101_194709 (Large).jpg

20190101_194721 (Large).jpg

20190101_194749 (Large).jpg

20190101_194757 (Large).jpg

20190101_194941 (Large).jpg

Edited by Delberthot

I've got a One10 and, based on what I know about the GK MB500, I reckon this should be a great little rig.  Although rated at 250w, Alex at Barefaced assured me that the One10 will handle "500 clean watts all day long'' so the <400w that this amp probably puts in to 8ohms will be a breeze.  Actually we use a TCE BH550 through a One10 at Gillett for demo's and it easily handles the big fat sounds that our Contour basses put out.

GLWTS!

I've had a few enquiries about just the cab or just the amp on their own so I may as well have prices for those as well:

£620 gets you the One10 with the optional vintage cloth grill & top hat insert, GK MB500 with power cable, footswitch, high quality speakon cable and Sela cajon bag - this can take a shoulder strap but I've never used it and don't know where it is, I also imagine that it would be uncomfortable to carry as well this way = an extra £45ish worth of extras over the separate prices

£320 is the price for the One10 on its own supplied in its original box

£300 would be the price for the MB500 with power cable and footswitch, again in its original box

These prices are all collected. Postage to UK mainland would be £15 for the whole package, £15 for just the cab and surprisingly £15 for just the amp which I am guessing is due to the size of the box

Personally, the whole package makes the most sense if you are changing your entire rig as all you need are your bass & an instrument cable and you're ready to go

Edited by Delberthot