Why become a member? ×

Incoming NBD - project alert!

Bridgehouse

1 minute ago, AndyTravis said:

Cute! That’s ridiculous if the bits are all there and the neck isn’t torzal twisty. Bargain.

Apparently neck is fine, body fine, electrics a bit scratchy (will replace) and one of the pickups is held in with tape - I may either get them rewound or some customs made :)

Just now, Bridgehouse said:

Apparently neck is fine, body fine, electrics a bit scratchy (will replace) and one of the pickups is held in with tape - I may either get them rewound or some customs made :)

Servisol and get some new screws. Don’t go mad paying out for re winds and all that gubbins.

its a thinking mans Fender Musicmaster (god knows I want one so badly)

Just now, AndyTravis said:

Servisol and get some new screws. Don’t go mad paying out for re winds and all that gubbins.

its a thinking mans Fender Musicmaster (god knows I want one so badly)

I’ll need a replacement neck pickup cover to keep it all original and maybe some new wire.. 

I need to see what it’s like when it turns up - £30 basically means it’s no loss really if it’s crappy 

2 minutes ago, Bridgehouse said:

I’ll need a replacement neck pickup cover to keep it all original and maybe some new wire.. 

I need to see what it’s like when it turns up - £30 basically means it’s no loss really if it’s crappy 

Let me see when you get pics - I’ll see what I have in the garage if I can send it you over I will.