Why become a member? Read more... ×
TJ Spicer

Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 SOLD
£400

Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 £400 £300

Priced a little under others on here due to the fact it is case-less, and has a couple more dings than those that have lived in a case all their lives. A super solid amp that never let me down over the couple of tours I did at the start of the year. Ideal for doubling and blending piezo and mic on upright bass which was where I used this the majority of the time. 

Rock solid and only a year or so since new, I've just moved to try the Eich stuff and have my Ashdown Little Stubby for all the tube stuff. 

Shipping can be arranged, collection preferred from Maidenhead (or Bath until October, by arrangement).

Thank you for looking! 

T

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.JPG

Edited by TJ Spicer

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By maidens97
      Markbass800w head £400with case
      Markbass 104hf cab £500 case 
      All in great condition due to living in cases the whole time, some minor scratches.
      £800 for both!
      Collection only From Grimsby

• By sumorabbit
      Bassix folding upright bass in good working order, has a few battle scars and a rattle which don't affect playability. Sturdy and sounds good through an amp with the included pickup. More images of marks to follow when I pull it from storage at a relatives house, it just isn't getting used at the moment.
      41.25 inches scale length, ebony fingerboard, pickup is a a Hurley from http://www.hurleypickups.com/
      UPDATE, Ok I've finally pulled it from storage at my grandparents house and quickly filmed a vid while I was there, It's still there as I don't have space at home for it but I can collect it no problem if anybody wants to try it. New vid and pics below
      Accepting £550
      Bass'd in Chorley Lancashire
      video here
      https://www.facebook.com/PaulRLBass/videos/1248627765263542/
      piccies ( more to follow soon)

• By davidlovellbass
      Up for sale is my full valve Eden VT300a with a fresh set of TAD 6550’s
      This beautiful amp was the first batch made in Holland by legendary boutique builder Koch. The design and tone is pure vintage Ampeg but with updated additions like switchable mute, drive and eq sections. 
      The place the VT300 stops being vintage is the weight. It still runs 6 6550’s like an SVT but without the need for roadies to help carry it. 
      These amps are often compared to the revered Sadowsky valve amp. They’re identical in all but 3 ways. The Eden will run either 6550’s or EL34’s not just EL34’s, has a second switchable eq section for greater flexibility and the face plates are different. The Sadowsky also sells for £2500ish
      I’ve recently spent £250 on a revalve and service. I’ve only put in 8 hours of play time since.
      Footswitch inclueded, shipping at buyers cost or collection includes free cup of tea and possible biscuit  
      PRICE DROPPED TO £749

• By Marc S
      NS design Low B string only. Brand new, unopened. These seem to retail around £49. I got this one as part of a set, but my EUB only needed E-G.
      £20 + p&p, or you can collect from my place in South Wales