TJ Spicer

Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 SOLD
£400

Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 £400 £300

Priced a little under others on here due to the fact it is case-less, and has a couple more dings than those that have lived in a case all their lives. A super solid amp that never let me down over the couple of tours I did at the start of the year. Ideal for doubling and blending piezo and mic on upright bass which was where I used this the majority of the time. 

Rock solid and only a year or so since new, I've just moved to try the Eich stuff and have my Ashdown Little Stubby for all the tube stuff. 

Shipping can be arranged, collection preferred from Maidenhead (or Bath until October, by arrangement).

Thank you for looking! 

T

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.JPG

Edited by TJ Spicer

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ElliotR
      Selling my trusted touring head as I'm no longer gigging and it's not getting the use it deserves.

In my opinion it's an amazing amp with 2 incredible versatile channels.

It's in great working order and I've never had any problems with it. There's a couple of nicks in the tolex on the back of the head, nothing too serious or noticeable (see pictures).

Comes with original Fender speaker cable and foot switch.

Based in Leeds City Centre, cash on collection only or for the right price I could organise dropping it off fairly local.

Comments/PMs welcome!

• By SteveJ
      Hungarian Double Bass   PRICE DROP £2750!
      Three-quarter size double bass, with violin corners, attributed to an unknown early 21st Century maker. Solid hand-carved spruce top with attractive 'orange' flaming to the back and sides. German end-pin. Pirastro Evah Pirazzi orchestral strings.
      Dimensions:
      Length of body: 1150 mm (45.5 inches)
      Upper bout: 522 mm, middle bout: 380 mm, lower bout: 700 mm, upper rib depth: 200 mm, lower rib depth: 225 mm.
      String Length: 1048 mm (41.25 inches)
      Available to try near Whitby in North Yorkshire. Coffee and biscuits will be provided. I also have a nice pernambuco bow for sale.

• By Telebass
      Withdrawn - dep work coming in, and needing the work!

• By nnspok
      Always in pursuit of certain tones... I've definitley racked up too many of these along the way.
      The 2x10 and 1x15 go on top of each other to make a great sounding stack. 4x10 was my personal favourite, real sweet on its own. Cash or trades considered, I'm based in Egham 5 min off M25, J13. I also travel around the UK quite a bit for gigs so worth an ask if you're not London-ish.
      Trade wise, mostly thinking basses. A nice fretless, Fender five strings, a Music Man or something with a juicy neck pickup.
      104HF -£450   £400 £350
      In good shape with a roqsolid cover. Bought from new, noticed the tweeter doesn't work but never bothered to send it back as I always liked how this one sounded- all 4x10 speakers and cab is in great shape. I put a black speaker cloth in front of the grill to mask the orange cones, can easily be removed. 4 ohms, Made in Indonesia.

102HF - £300
      In good shape, everything works and sounds just as it should. 8 ohms, Made in Italy.

151P - £320
      Traveller cab, very close to new shape. Barely been used. 8 ohms, Made in Indonesia.
      Would sell the 2x10 and 1x15 together for £580

• By FLea's Fluffer
      It almost brings a tear to my eye to sell the best amp I have ever owned without ever even using it live. It's very, very loud with excellent options for shaping the clean tone. I haven't dabbled with the overdrive options extensively, (I like just a tiny little bit of dirt) but it consists of the B3K and VMT drive engines from Darkglasses pedals which I believe are highly rated with people who like that kind of thing. There is a 4 band EQ with frequency switches for the Low and High Mids, providing a very versatile tone shaping section. 
      It's immaculate and still under warranty, which is transferable. I only took it to practice a handful of times before that particular musical project fell apart, as they do. I  used the footswitch once to check it works, it does, and since then it has stayed in the packaging. I played it through my barefaced bass dubster cab (which I will also list on here soon ) and had to switch it to low power mode even when playing with a hard-hitting drummer, that's how much headroom there is.
      I'm happy to include a hard case made from a camera flight case if you prefer that to the original packaging. It will also come with the Euorpean and UK power leads. I'm happy to post at the buyers expense if pick up isn't an option. If you live close enough to check it out that can be arranged too.
      All the best