Why become a member? ×

RCF HD 10-A MK4 active PA speakers (pair): £600 collected / £650 posted (SOLD)
£700

Selling a pair of RCF HD 10-A MK4 powered speakers, including fitted covers, for £600 collected from London SW19, or £650 posted within UK Edit: now sold

If you only want one, I can possibly split, but only if I have two buyers lined up.

These are powered speakers with a 10" woofer and a 1" compression driver.  Rated 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS.

Inputs is balanced XLR or unbalanced jack, at line or mic level (selectable).

Weight is 14kg each.

Manufacturer's website with full spec and marketing: https://www.rcf.it/en_US/products/product-detail/hd-10-a-mk4/291481

I bought the first one in December 2017, and the second in May 2018 - so they are not that old.  The best price I can find for these new, including covers, is £899.

There are a couple of light scuffs but otherwise in very good condition. UK power cables are included.

The fitted covers are really good as they have velcro-fastened flaps in all the correct places (for all handles and connections) so you can use the speakers without removing the covers.

Screenshot.png

DSCF3882.JPG

DSCF3885.JPG

DSCF3886.JPG

DSCF3887.JPG

DSCF3888.JPG

DSCF3890.JPG

Edited by jrixn1
  • Like 2

I have sourced some appropriate packaging, so I can now post these within the UK for £700 inclusive.

Collection from London SW19 still welcome, for £650.

Or could meet-up somewhere.  I'm travelling to Bristol at the end of October - so anywhere within reach of the M25 or M4.

We have the older model RCF 310 Mk3 as our PA speakers and they have provided 800W RMS quality sound for the vocals and acousitc guitar, without a hiccup, for several years.

Thoroughly recommend these as an excellent, compact, lightweight PA solution for any gigging band. John is a really good guy and an excellent bass player who knows his onions, to boot!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Josh locked this topic