Why become a member? ×

TRADED no longer available! - Lakland 55-94 Deluxe USA 5-String Cherry Sunburst from 2002
£2100

Robert Schulenburg

A wonderful example for the more early Laklands (2002) - Only around 8.8lbs (4.0kg) a very light 55-94 Deluxe. I played this a couple of years as my main axe but really cared about it. You will find some tiny marks but nothing i can really get on a picture besides the marks at the headstock and some minor belt issues at the back (not viewable with a camera).

Bartolini Pickups - I have several videos with this bass on youtube, feel free to take a listen. The Recording Quality is quite simple (straight to a RME Babyface Interface) but i think you can really hear the really tight and resonant B-String as well as the overall round and warm sounding Bartolinis.

Youtube Lakland

Youtube Lakland #2

Additional ones in my Youtube Channel.

Im living in Germany, Düsseldorf but willing to ship this Bass in a simple but solid Thomann Hardcase (which is broken at one side but good to go for a safe shipping trip).

2100 £

Im looking for a straight sale, tradewise i would only consider Alleva Coppolo Basses (with additional cash by my side) or Moollon Basses.

Feel free to ask me any Questions.

IMG_4753.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

IMG_4758.JPG

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

IMG_4763.JPG

IMG_4764.JPG

IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG

IMG_4771.JPG

IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

Edited by Robert Schulenburg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump on me!

This bass was mine for a couple of years. So far, I am almost tempted to buy it back. Super-light and in my opinion the best example of Lakland's outstanding quality back in the days. I've owned another Lakland from the same period, but not even close as good as that one.

Rob is a great guy, so buy with confidence! Good luck with the sale, somebody will be happy…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...