Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz CTR500-210T Contour Combo - SOLD
£200

carlsim

Reduced to £170 for a quick sale!!

Genz Benz CTR500-210T combo - 2x10 - 300watts RMS - in very good condition and working order.

This has been a gigging amp for me for the past couple of years and has been left at a venue I regularly gig at to save the backwards and forwards of taking the amp to the gig every week. Its a great amp, very reliable and a great workhorse. I have had two rigs for ages so it is time to downsize both and get a compromise combo/FRFR wedge (still undecided) which will do both jobs.

I will post some pics (apologies for the stock image) but it is currently at the venue and I won't be there until the following week. If it sells, I will nip there and pick it up for the prospective buyer. Lot of versatility, good range of sounds and for the price point, punches way above it weight. Speaking of that, it's also nice and lightweight for a combo! It is possible to do a one-handed lift. On that note also, I have fitted heavy duty castors to the bottom for ease of transportation - i can remove these if necessary and put the rubber feet back on.

It does have a few knocks and scuffs (only to the outside cabinet), handle is in good order, so price is negotiable (a little) but it is still in VGC and working order. Any trial is welcome and collection only I'm afraid. I don't have the means to pack something this big. Collection at the most easterly point in the UK - Lowestoft.

Some info from the website:

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2862&sid=705&cid=95

FEATURES

• Full Featured FET Preamp Design
• 300W @ 8 ohms; 500W @ 4 ohms
• Class D Power Amp and SMPS
• Gain and Volume Controls for a Wide Range of Gain Settings
• L.F. and H.F., Shelving EQ Networks
• Parametric Midrange Filter
• Contour Tone-shaping Network

• Input Mute
• XLR Direct Output w/Ground Lift