Why become a member? ×

Gold Tone 23" Scale Micro Bass **Sold on that Fleabay"
£295

dodgnofski

😍Gold Tone 23" Scale Micro Bass fretted, in excellent condition, complete with a new set of La Bella Silverback strings - which are far superior to the original rubber ones.

In my humble opinion, these are much easier to play than the two Kala Basses I had before this - those extra few inches on the scale really do make all the difference, as does the cutaway to allow greater accessibility to the higher frets.

The electronics and Tuner are superb and seem very high quality.

The heavily padded Gig Bag is also in good condition, apart from some slight 'cat scratch' to the front pocket & a small section on the rear.

Specifications

• 23" Scale
  • Recommended Tuning: EADG (like standard electric or upright bass)
  • 19 Frets with Cutaway
  • Arched Back
  • Custom-Made Silverback Strings by La Bella (other string options available)
  • Mahogany Neck
  • Mahogany Back and Sides
  • "Ergo-Glide" Top
  • Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
  • Bone Nut (1-11/16")
  • Custom die-cast tuners 
  • Built-in Piezo Transducer w/ Electronic Tuner and Slide Control for the EQ - Rotary Volume Control
  • 23" scale model specifics:
    • 36" Total length (modeled after "Baby Taylor" Acoustic Guitar Dimensions)
    •  Deluxe, Heavily Padded, Embroidered Gig Bag  
    •  

** Can post to the UK Mainland at buyers expense.- which will probably be around £20 to £25 max. via Parcelforce 24.**

IMG_9565.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG

IMG_9570.JPG

IMG_9574.JPG

IMG_9579.JPG

IMG_9581.JPG

IMG_9582.JPG

IMG_9583.JPG

IMG_9586.JPG

IMG_9588.JPG

IMG_9591.JPG

IMG_9593.JPG

Edited by dodgnofski
Correction of info

Thanks Guys - she certainly is a beaut😍. If only I wasn't a Technophobic old fossil of gargantuan proportions, I could post a sound bite type thingy ☹️☹️🙈🙈!!

With the original rubber strings it sounds very much like an upright Bass - (which reminds me, I think I still have the original set of Aguilar Reds somewhere, which I will obviously include - if I can find them).

With these new La Bella Silverbacks - it sounds more like a regular Electro / Acoustic Bass to my old cloth ears.

Amplified through  my little MarkBass 602 Combo, it sounds monstrous - with either set of strings 😃😃👍👍.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic