Why become a member? ×

Fender rumble 500 head, SOLD
£350

funkydoug

Hi all, 

Any interest in this? 

Looking to sell an amp head I bought new from Andertons about 6 months ago but I'm not using. 

Absolutely mint condition, includes the fender gig bag for it. 

You can easily find reviews and the specs online. 

Pictures are here:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MalrKNY2Jg8_J8K_RBgXL6qAOxyV3wcE 

Price dropped to £300

Price does not include  postage, but I'm happy to arrange that at the buyers expense.

Edited by funkydoug

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/07/2018 at 16:01, funkydoug said:

Hi all, 

Any interest in this? 

Looking to sell an amp head I bought new from Andertons about 6 months ago but I'm not using. 

Absolutely mint condition, includes the fender gig bag for it. 

You can easily find reviews and the specs online. 

Pictures are here:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MalrKNY2Jg8_J8K_RBgXL6qAOxyV3wcE 

Price dropped to £300

Price does not include  postage, but I'm happy to arrange that at the buyers expense.

Hi,

Just wondering if you still had the amp for sale?

15 minutes ago, funkydoug said:

Yes mate, still available. Let me know if you've any questions about it. 

Cheers, Doug 

What cabinet were you using with it?

I'm after a sort of mid range amp that can provide a good tone just for house use really. Play mainly Maiden, Metallica generally metal and rock plus a bit of RHCP funky, slapping type stuff etc

I didnt really use it for more than a few home sessions as the band project didn't happen. 

Its a good sounding, very loud amp. It can handle 90% of situations - 100% of gigs I've ever done but if your doing arena tours you may need a few of them! Despite the power it is light, very quiet (fan is inaudible at home practice levels) and looks good!! 

If you really only want home use the 200w version would be fine, but 500w will do that plus make it more useful in other situations. 

Voices and EQ are versatile and it has a built-in  high pass filter to protect speakers and make it very efficient at making sounds rather than waste power on inaudible vibrations. Great amp if you ask me... :)

Edited by funkydoug