Why become a member? ×

Johnny Roadhouse in Manchester - closed Wednesdays?

Hi,

Does anyone in the Manchester area know if Johnny Roadhouse is closed Wednesdays or if they're closed for other reasons? I've been calling all day (and have also emailed) with no response whatsoever, sometimes sitting on the phone for 10 minutes or more with it just ringing out. Have also tried 2 different numbers. I'm supposed to be returning an instrument Saturday (was on 14 day trial) and as I'm travelling I need to make sure they're open. Never had a problem contacting them before. 

That would be incredible if you could, I’d really appreciate it, as long as it’s not too much trouble. I’m going to try ringing again tomorrow, obviously, but I’m just concerned that if I can’t get a response there’s a risk I might end up getting the train down Saturday (I don’t drive) to be met with a closed shop, which would be a nightmare, given I’d have to then take the instrument back home again. There’s also my concern that Saturday is the only window I’ve got and if I can’t get it back within the trial period I’ll be lumbered with a bass I don’t want.

Hi, managed to speak to them before but have only just managed to post here. Apparently they had problems with the shutters yesterday (I think that's what he said). I didn't get into it.

All sorted for now, many thanks for the assist, it's very much appreciated.