Why become a member? ×

Copilot Cubic - now traded
£85

andybassdoyle

Yes, it is indeed the one that Jonathan sold recently:

Hope it's ok to use the old listing. It was easier and no confusion about it being the same pedal.

Very good pedal as I've found all the co-pilot stuff to be but it doesn't work so well for me. I'm using a bass with an active circuit and I think this was Jonathan's problem too. It sounds good and works much better with my passive P but this is not my go to bass etc etc so needs to go.

Asking what I paid, £85 posted, good price. To buy new you'd have to import from him direct in the Caribbean I think. Very happy to do trades or px, bitcrush probably top of the list right now but anything unusual is always of interest.

Btw happy to do current pics if you want them but the pedal is unchanged since the original thread. Only tested in the mancave.

Cheers,

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle

37 minutes ago, andybassdoyle said:

Yes, it is indeed the one that Jonathan sold recently:

Hope it's ok to use the old listing. It was easier and no confusion about it being the same pedal.

Very good pedal as I've found all the co-pilot stuff to be but it doesn't work so well for me. I'm using a bass with an active circuit and I think this was Jonathan's problem too. It sounds good and works much better with my passive P but this is not my go to bass etc etc so needs to go.

Asking what I paid, £85 posted, good price. To buy new you'd have to import from him direct in the Caribbean I think. Very happy to do trades or px, bitcrush probably top of the list right now but anything unusual is always of interest.

Btw happy to do current pics if you want them but the pedal is unchanged since the original thread. Only tested in the mancave.

Cheers,

Abd

PM'd

• MB1 locked this topic