Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender USA standard Jazz Bass 2004 ash body sunset orange w/ Sadowsky preamp!! PRICEDROP £880,-!!!
£975

Fender USA standard Jazz Bass 2004

Very nice sunset orange jazz with ash body. 

This is a great playing and sounding jazz. A Sadowsky preamp (289 euro) been installed, which is really fabulous. The preamp can be bypassed, so the bass can also be played passive.

The body has a very attractive grain to it which is visible through the trans finish. 

TvzZX9y.jpg

fTcdRrx.jpg

0gi5RZo.jpg

qapSevV.jpg

kdAXMof.jpg

io53jIU.jpg

ogOs4TP.jpg

LJgeXDo.jpg

p0m1Cqf.jpg

v7Whqnk.jpg

An early 80s fender case is included in the sale. Two bottom standing buttons are missing, otherwise its fine.

epVa3Um.jpg

7Wq6Qq0.jpg

The jazz is used but overall in good shape with minor user marks like scratches. There is a small damage at the edge of the neck pocket (pictured).

An aged pearl pickguard is fitted, though the original parchment pg is also included in the sale. Fairly new 45-105 dean markley blue steel strings are fitted. Please dont mind the G string being toploaded, it seemed to be to short for stb. 

Asking price: £975,-

Sensible trade offers are considered. A good fretless, 4 string Precision (fender avri, early 80s..), musicman 2eq w lacquered neck, mustang bass, cool amp, pedal stuff, fender electric guitar.... Feel free to try me...

The bass is located in the Netherlands. I am willing to ship within the EU (includes UK).

Do not hestitate to contact me if you have a question or a specific offer.

Edited by SurroundedByManatees

I’ve got one of these. Mine is strung with orange dr neons for extra tango goodness 

The finish is really nice - both the colour and the grain showing underneath. These don’t come up very often so I’m sure this will sell