Why become a member? ×

MIM Jazz replacement scratchplates

thinman

[url="http://www.basspartsresource.com"]Bass Parts Resource[/url] - good selection, good prices and fast delivery.

As with all Fender scratchplates though - you may find that the screw hole positions are slightly different as models are updated/upgraded over the years, if you're worried then getting one custom made might be an option to consider!

[quote name='kdphysio' post='337859' date='Nov 26 2008, 11:08 PM']send your current one to www.auroraproject.co.uk, & let them make a bespoke copy for you....100% exact copy/fit.......tis what i did! :)[/quote]

+1

and the shop is in Orpington so not too far to go in person if you want although you'll need to wait to get it posted back to you.

good friendly service. nice shop. did me a copy of a scratchplate for an ibanez 'strat' type guitar - about £20 I think for basic '3 layer' scratchplate.

[quote name='rmorris' post='337902' date='Nov 26 2008, 11:54 PM']+1

and the shop is in Orpington so not too far to go in person if you want although you'll need to wait to get it posted back to you.

good friendly service. nice shop. did me a copy of a scratchplate for an ibanez 'strat' type guitar - about £20 I think for basic '3 layer' scratchplate.[/quote]

Cheers - yes that's pretty local - I may try them.

Thanks.