Why become a member? ×

FT/FS: EHX Micro Synth

joegarcia

Really love this pedal but just can't justify keeping it as my need for a good quality bass distortion is far greater.
It's the guitar version but sounds great with bass, especially with a blender. In good condition with wooden box and EU PSU.

Trade for top quality bass distortion such as T Rex Bass Juice or Owen Bass Gremlin, octave up pedals or something unusual. Or 95 quid, shipped.
Pics soon.

Edited by joegarcia

mate, if youv not tried a bass juice, id recommend you reconsider. I found it to be a really poor, VERY overpriced pedal which in many ways sounded like a behringer copy of the boss odb-3.... go figure :)

the gremlin looks tasty though!

[quote name='BassKS' post='343154' date='Dec 2 2008, 04:12 PM']Id love it but I tried my guitarsist one and my warwick SSI clipped the feck out of it.[/quote]

Weird, never had a problem with it with any of my active basses, even my ridiculously loud 18v Ovation.
Surprised you had that problem with am analogue pedal like this.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='340350' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:54 AM']Dont think there are many decent octave up pedals available are there? The Micro Pog is one of the best I've tried for tracking and tone. What cheaper alternatives would you suggest?[/quote]

I don't know of any cheaper alternatives, but personally I would spend just that bit more on the full POG.