Gardenerben

Gruvgear DuoStrap Neo with tail extension - Sold
£55

Gruvgear duo neo, only used for an hour or so and only fitted on one bass so in very good condition.

Excellent at spreading the weight across both shoulders. I also purchased the extra tail extension (additional £15) which is also included in the sale.

Price of £55 includes UK postage.

From the Gruvgear website:

This is what you've been waiting for: The DuoStrap Neo is our answer to the search for the most comfortable, ergonomically-correct, AND affordable guitar and bass strap. Endorsed by professionals including Dr. Randall Kertz, renowned chiropractor and physician, the DuoStrap's patent-pending balanced weight distribution offers unmatched comfort like its Signature counterpart, thoughtfully constructed with synthetic materials! Significantly reduces shoulder pain and strain while keeping a natural and comfortable playing position.

The DuoStrap Neo comes in all-black 3.25" wide soft-rolled neoprene, with lengths adjustable from 33" to 44" and an extra-long option that brings the total usable length to 51".

DSCN3214.JPG

DSCN3216.JPG

DSCN3220.JPG

Edited by Gardenerben
Sold
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OriginalGBass
      For Sale in very good condition, a much applauded Glockenklang Steamhammer Head and Duo 2x10 cabs. Bought from Mr Helge Glockenklang himself at their Factory in Germany mid 2017. This has been my faultless dependable touring rig from 250 - 13,000 capacity venues and festivals. Utterly built like a tank, zero compromise on components, eq shaping to die for, more power than you will ever need, modular and space saving small footprint (when stacked vertical). The two Duo cabinets can handle a ton of power, never once hearing them complain, pure sonic brilliance right through the spectrum of frequencies, and more than capable of handling small to medium venues with only a single cab. Both head and cabs have been lovingly looked after and protected with Roksolid covers (including the bottom panel of the cabs.) High Quality Power Cable (upgraded) 2x Klotz Speakon cables included.
      Now in a vintage looking project so its back to weighty tube heads  .... will trade for Fender Bassman 300 + either 2x 410, 1x 610, maybe 2x 115 Neo Cabs. Might consider an Ampeg SVT VR plus cash my way (don't want an Ampeg cab).
      Any trial welcome, grab a bargain against new prices on thomann HERE for Duo Cabs, HERE for the head
      Premier Guitar outstanding review HERE
      Based in The North.

• By lapolpora
      BCs,

Up for sale is my pair of Glockenklang cabinets - the Duo 2x10, and the Double 2x12.
      Both cabs are the 8ohm ceramic driver versions. Both are in very good condition - the 2x12 is in exceptional condition, and come with padded Roqsolid covers. They sound fantastic. Both cabs together sound immense and they compliment each other very well.
      I will split but prefer to sell them as a pair. Price for the Duo 2x10 is £400 £350. Price for the Double 2x12 is £450 £400. I'm based in Crystal Palace, South London. I'd prefer a straight sale but will consider trades for Bergantino HD/HDN/Reference cabinets.
      Specs on the Duo: 
      Technical Data: (Neodym in brackets)           Powerhandling: 400 watts     Impedance: 4 or 8 or 16 ohms (neodym 8 or 16 ohms only)     Sensitivity: 100 dB/1 W/1 m     Frequency range: 39 Hz - 18 KHz     Dimensions HxWxD: 410 x 595 x 435mm (16" x 23.5" x 17.1")     Weight: 24.3 kg / 53.6 lbs (20.4 kg / 45 lbs)  
      Specs on the Double:
      Technical Data:           Powerhandling: 500 watts     Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms     Sensitivity: 100 dB/1 w/1 m     Frequency range: 36 Hz - 18KHz     Dimensions HxWxD: 555 x 595 x 435 mm (22,5" x 24,5" x 17,1")     Weight: 29 kg (64 lbs)    

Lots of pics can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157693397366864/with/39740358245/
      ...but here's a taster!

Thanks for looking,
      Derrick
    • By Shonks
      since 1/3 of my trio (Palmgrease) retired to Ireland recently I've decided I want to put a duo together.
      I need a jazz guitarist that can happily knock out tunes from the real book, play some Charlie Parker heads in unison with me on bass - impress the audience (as if).
      Perform favorites like Autumn Leaves, All the things you are,other well know standards.
      Some sambas, some bossa : One Note Samba, Ipanema etc
      We'd be sharing solos, swapping fours lot of improv and thoroughly enjoying ourselves
      Two players means all kinds of gigs would be available, that regular bands couldn't do. Small bars, restaurants, even old folk homes.
      It would be a great way to advance your playing skills & repertoire.
      So.....If you know anyone who might like to get involved please put them in touch.

only guitarists between the ages of 18 to 95 need apply (give or take)
      Shonks
      Live Palmgrease trio at the bottom of the page on this link: https://soundcloud.com/palmgrease