Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Tech 21 Red Ripper dynamic fuzz/distortion
£110

Quatschmacher

Just received this dynamic bass fuzz/distortion and it’s great but I can get very similar sounds from the dynamic fuzz side of my Octo Nøjs so I won’t be keeping it.

I thought I’d offer it here briefly (at £5 less than I paid for it) to see if anyone is looking for one. If not I’ll return it to the shop tomorrow.

Price includes recorded UK delivery and I will post tomorrow.

76D77E2B-FB5D-49F6-B4F0-8BE0F955B8F9.jpeg

A238841A-2A48-4FAA-BBC0-2EC9F988E1D9.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher

This is one unique and versatile pedal! Very dynamic and synthy  right through to high gain distortion and brassmaster  style octave up fuzz! It even has hints of envelope filter. The rip control produces lots of variation :)

7 hours ago, lee650 said:

This is one unique and versatile pedal! Very dynamic and synthy  right through to high gain distortion and brassmaster  style octave up fuzz! It even has hints of envelope filter. The rip control produces lots of variation :)

Indeed it is. If I didn’t have the Octo Nøjs I’d definitely keep it. This definitely has more variation in it but at present I’m trying to get to a point where I do less knob twiddling and more music making so I’ll stick to my other fuzz pedals that I can dial in quickly (as I’ve already spent time with them).

This will still be available until about 10.30am when I’ll be taking it to the post office. If anyone here wants it then please get in touch before then.  

Edited by Quatschmacher