Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Le Fay Steele Fretless Bass (like new,) stainless steel fingerboard
£2620

leitnerjoe

I'm offering my german made custom le fay pulse steele in like new condition. no ding or dongs, only 3 month old. no stage, only played at home.

Its maybe the best fretless bass, i've ever played. i also play or have played some other fretless basses like:

wal mk1, a fender jaco model, jcr bass, acg hopper fretless, bogart ...

call me crazy for selling this beauty, but unfortunately i have some problems with the halflines. i'm used to play fretless bass with fulllines.

that's the only reason for selling. i've payed 4295,- euro (see pic invoice) and i will offer this for 2999,- euro. should be around 2620 gbp.

here are the facts:

in light silvergrey stainded premium solid ash body (satin finish)

padouk neck (carbon inside)

covered stainless steel fingboard with halfines and dots at the side of the fingerboard, 34 scale

2 humbuckers

3 pos. toggleswitch (humbucker parallel, single coil, humbucker serial connected)

5 knobs: 2 x vol, one of them with active/passive switch push/pull,

active bass & treble, passive treble cut (works in active mode as well)

gotho tuners and gotho d tuner

the bass is located in munich, germany. now you know why my english is not the best. sorry for that.

i need to say, that i'm only interested in trades for 4 string high end fretless basses (wal, pedulla, le fay, zon, etc.) with full fretlines (sidedots should be beetween the lines).

here are some videos which i did with this bass:

save packaging is for sure:

Edited by leitnerjoe
sold
  • Like 1

One day, I'm going to order a 6 strings Remington Steele, one day.

Anyway have a free bump on me and I really like your Mick Karn approach in "Mais vous êtes tous complètement fous". And I've always liked your playing and tunes.

Have a free bump on me.