Why become a member? ×

Thomann to stock Quilter

doomed

Just seen a post from Quilter on Instagram about the first batch of their amps for Thomann, probably won't be a bad thing but I wonder if they will have the quantities to enable keener pricing, not that the Bass Block is overly expensive for a usa built amp.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! Just when I scooped up the last one from Wembley Music!

Still, hey ho, needed one for some gigs straight away... and really liking it so far... 

The Bass Block is showing as due to arrive at Thomann in early March at an estimated £513, which is £86 less than Wembley's last price... they recently dropped it from £620. The Bassliner 2x10 will come in at £813 over Wembley’s £925. 

https://www.thomann.de/gb/quilter.html?ref=search_prv_6

That is a good price.  I am a big fan of mine... not just because it sounds so good, is extremely loud, and extremely easy to use.  It is just so tiny that pre- and post- hernia op, plus slipped disc, it puts a smile on my face when I stick it in the boot.  For sure my Mesa Boogie Prodigy Four:88 is on the bench for a while.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KK Jale said:

Yay! Just when I scooped up the last one from Wembley Music!

Still, hey ho, needed one for some gigs straight away... and really liking it so far... 

The Bass Block is showing as due to arrive at Thomann in early March at an estimated £513, which is £86 less than Wembley's last price... they recently dropped it from £620. The Bassliner 2x10 will come in at £813 over Wembley’s £925. 

https://www.thomann.de/gb/quilter.html?ref=search_prv_6

I hadn't looked to see how much they'll be, I got mine from Wembley just over a year ago, you have to go ahead and do it sometimes or you'll wait forever and a day ☺.

That is a great price from Thomann though, are there any other USA built heads out there anywhere near that price? They'll be a popular choice at that prixe i reckon.