Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold FENDER MIM 69 RI THINLINE TELECASTER Sold
£425

Here is my really nice Fender Thinline.  It is a really lovely played in guitar that is light weight, well balanced and a joy to play giving all the Tele sounds you could wish for.  As you can see it's in a really nice dark brown Sunburst with an after market Tortie scratch plate fitted.  It also has an after market chrome 3 way switch tip.  I think these additions make it look really better than the stock.  They were on when I bought it and I was well pleased.  I don't know how old it is but the serial is MZ 2001 so I think it may be that year but really not sure.  The guitar has a few marks on it and a bit of fret wear, nothing that matters or causes any problems.  It looks, plays and sounds great and is just that little bit different.  I'm only selling because I managed to get a custom made Tele weighing in at just over 6lbs.

It comes in a really nice Kinsman gig bag.

• Mahogany body.
  • Fender F machine heads.
  • Bone nut.
  • 6 saddle bridge.
  • Original pick ups.

I live in Earls Barton near Northampton and would prefer pick up if possible.  I would like £425 or nearest offer please.

Thanks for looking.

Mike5a69af685f01a_FenderThinlineTele001.thumb.JPG.088f27f7f483f018d3c8b18231e5afd8.JPG

Fender Thinline Tele 002.JPG

Fender Thinline Tele 003.JPG

Edited by Pestie