Why become a member? ×

How do i power a Le Bass Two Notes with a Cioks DC5

dave_bass5

You know what will happen, you’ll dial in the 5er sound, then pick up the P and go Whoa!!! And dial a new sound as the more mid present split coil will give you something else

Take a picture of the dial settings you like now, crest a mini album on your phone then it’s easy to switch back and forth and you don’t lose what you’ve got.

Edited by Cuzzie

9 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

You know what will happen, you’ll dial in the 5er sound, then pick up the P and go Whoa!!! And dial a new sound as the more mid present split coil will give you something else

Take a picture of the dial settings you like now, crest a mini album on your phone then it’s easy to switch back and forth and you don’t lose what you’ve got.

Good idea. I did something similar when I got my VTBass DI, but i have found i never go back to quite the same tone. Lots to play with over the next week though. Wil also try it with my Strat as well. 

I now have to decice if I’m going to do the mod myself or pay someone. I’m capable of doing it, but I’d be gutted if i messed it up. For now ill use it stock. 

On 1/26/2018 at 07:36, Cuzzie said:

Wow, you were spot on. I got the P bass out as I was too lazy to get the Jazz from the other room, and it’s like the PL was made for a P bass. Ive messed about with the internal pots but I actually prefer the tone with the default settings, at least with headphones on. Right, i need to get myself a Sire 5 string P bass now. 

• Like 1