Why become a member? ×

Hallooo!

mouthman

Run away while you still can... I only joined a few months ago but have already bought a bass from a fellow 'chatter and am seriously GASsing about another... must hold out...

[i]Basschat – good for the soul, bad for the wallet.[/i]

Or to put it another way... welcome :)

[quote name='~tl' post='337701' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:57 PM']Run away while you still can... I only joined a few months ago but have already bought a bass from a fellow 'chatter and am seriously GASsing about another... must hold out...

[i]Basschat – good for the soul, bad for the wallet.[/i]

Or to put it another way... welcome :)[/quote]

Hahaha thanks man XD
I got nothing in my wallet to loose ^^

[quote name='Duarte' post='337709' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:04 PM']You're a hit already! Welcome!

What kinda stuff do you play and what gear do you have?[/quote]

My style of playing is kinda hard to describe,
What I've been doing recently is encorporating some jazzy scales and funky arpeggs. into rock playing. Sounding really interesting and great fun to play.
Gear? Uggh...
Harley Benton 5 string active bass. It's quite terrible to be honest, but for £117 brand new can't really complain [;
Warwick Pro Fet 3.2, which is my baby. The most valuble bit of bass equipment I own haha!!
And I use two cabs with 15" cones and 3 bass ports [; When I say cabs, they're actually disco speakers :) Very surprisingly great sound considering they're unbranded and, well, speakers for disco [;

[quote name='Pissman' post='337721' date='Nov 26 2008, 09:16 PM']He plays man and uses his mouth. Can't you read :) (another attempt at the whole 'funny' thing...how'm i doing?)[/quote]

Ugggh duuuude [;
Don't know if funny is the right word to use...
I MEAN.
Awesome stuff man, awesome.