Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender USA Fretless Jazz in Sunburst!!!

KevinJazzBass

Hey everyone.

I have tried to sell this bass before on here aswell as ebay. I am looking for £550 which is a great price considering the condition of the bass which retails at £999. I would also consider a part ex for either a Mark Hoppus Custon Fender in Olympic White or a Fender Geddy Lee +£100. I got the bass as a gift for christmas 2006 and i have barely played it due to prefering my fretted US Jazz. I could deliver the bass for you for an arranged fee but please message me to check. I am based in Hartlepool in Teeside if you would like to come and try the bass. I have the original pickguard and i will also include the red tortioseshelll guard i purchased (costing £35) which i think gives the bass a great vintage look.

Heres some pics....

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions just message me.

Kevin

[quote name='KevinJazzBass' post='38675' date='Jul 29 2007, 10:47 PM']Hey Paul...9

I got the pickguard here...

[url="http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/shop/products.php?category=278&product=1479"]http://www.wdmusic.co.uk/shop/products.php...mp;product=1479[/url]
Kev[/quote]

And you prefer the red tort to regular tort? (if I've got that right).

[quote name='KevinJazzBass' post='46577' date='Aug 16 2007, 06:29 PM']Maybe this will get a response..... free to a good home.

Lol n seems nobody wanta fretless jazz at the minute.... even the ones the ebay arent doing very well.

Kev

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I was seriously thinking of offering on this until a Sterling came up at a price for which it would have been criminal not to buy. God bless the weak dollar :-)

I'd still love to get one of these but I've got no spare cash now. The only thing I could possibly offer in trade is a Nord Electro 2 rack (but I'd hazard a guess that you wouldn't be interested in that). Also I don't [i]really[/i] want to part with it unless I have to.