Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Markbass CMD Super Combo K1 - 1000 watts
£900

franzbassist

This is a very reluctant sale, and I really am in two minds over the sale as I absolutely love this combo.  However, I've decided that I would prefer two of the Traveler 123 cabs and a separate high-powered head, so up it goes for sale.

Mint condition.  Very lightly gigged.  Comes with a custom fitted cover by "Hot Covers".  At 1000 watts with an extension cab (600 watts without), this is probably the most powerful combo ever made.

It sounds fantastic and fills the room with crystal clear tone: really high fidelity with tons of headroom.

Due to the heavy duty 12" driver in this, the combo weighs a decent 56.8lbs (25.7kg).  That said, it's an easy one person lift given both the compact size and positioning of the side handles.

33811776875_01c52fa89e_b.jpg

32968743374_bd1d6819f6_b.jpg

New, these are around £1400 now.  Bass Direct has an ex-demo one for £1100.  I'm asking £900.  If you want it posted I'll courier it in the original box and split insured shipping (£20 each) with you.

NB: I have replaced the large Markbass badge with the much smaller one, which I think looks less "shouty", but I have a new spare if you want it put back on ;) 

Edited by walbassist
  • Like 1