Why become a member? ×

Spector ReBop 4

mikeh

Bought this a month or so ago as I had decided to give it another go. After playing a few times with a band and being let down a few times by another I really cant be bothered playing any more so this is up for sale.

In see through amber, flamed maple top, truely is stunning. EMG HZ's and a Spector Tone Pump pre amp. The only marks I can see are two holes where the previous owner had a thumb rest. Apart from that in excellent condition

I'll post some pics when i get home tonight.

£300 + delivery.

I also have a Boss Micro BR that will be for sale as well.

[quote name='cetera' post='327495' date='Nov 12 2008, 12:30 PM']Have a free BUMP for a lovely bass at a bargain price! :)[/quote]

Cheers cetera, It truely is a stunning looking and playing bass. I just have no interest in playing anymore!!

Mike

[quote name='mikeh' post='327824' date='Nov 12 2008, 06:27 PM']Cheers cetera, It truely is a stunning looking and playing bass. I just have no interest in playing anymore!!

Mike[/quote]

Dont be too hastey in selling, I lost interest in bass playing for a while but it came back to me and I had to re buy a load of gear, perhaps just tuck it away in a corner for a while and see how you feel in a while?

[quote name='kevbass' post='327846' date='Nov 12 2008, 06:53 PM']Dont be too hastey in selling, I lost interest in bass playing for a while but it came back to me and I had to re buy a load of gear, perhaps just tuck it away in a corner for a while and see how you feel in a while?[/quote]

I agree with this also. I had some amazing bass gear, all paid for by the record company. I just sold it and gave up for about 6 years and have now had to go out and buy everything again but stuff thats good but not worth as much as what I did have. If you can keep it and just tuck it away then I would highly recommend that. I promise, you will regret it, especially if you lose a bass as beautiful as this.

[quote name='Linus27' post='327906' date='Nov 12 2008, 08:01 PM']I agree with this also. I had some amazing bass gear, all paid for by the record company. I just sold it and gave up for about 6 years and have now had to go out and buy everything again but stuff thats good but not worth as much as what I did have. If you can keep it and just tuck it away then I would highly recommend that. I promise, you will regret it, especially if you lose a bass as beautiful as this.[/quote]

MB1. :)
+1....I agree too!....im after the Micro BR! :huh:

Thanks fall all the comments, but to be honest I couldnt stand it just sat in the corner or in the cuboard not getting used, basses should be played other wide they die inside :)
At the moment I dont have th time or the inclination to play anymore, Im sure this will change in the future, but at the moment Im done.

To busy with work and archery, (at least its not golf!!)

PM's replied

Mike