Why become a member? ×

Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synth
£140

playbass

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Hello basschatters,[/size][/font]

Here we have a metal box offering you a plethora of funky tones AND it's not [i]just[/i] synths sounds here. It can do a wah kinda thing using the start and stop frequency sliders, a distortion kinda thing using the square-wave slider and probably loads of other stuff too. Actually one of my favourites is the 'dub' setting, which is very useable as it's like rolling the tone on you bass right off, sounds very cool.

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]The unit is in very good condition. There are some small specks of missing paint, but they kind of look like it might have been like that when it was made rather than chips, see the photos. Oh, actually, looking again I've spotted one or maybe two small chips, not very [/color][/font][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4]noticeable, see photos.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]All of the controls are fully functional, no scratchy sounding or sticky pot-sliders.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]The LED functions as it should and the stomp button is very tough with a reassuring solid click, stronger than my MXR pedals, which lets you know when it has engaged.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Comes with original box, instructions and a UK power supply. It is a 9V negative centre, like most other pedals.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]I'm selling to force myself to use a keyboard synth rather than a bass guitar with an effects pedal.[/size][/font][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Demo here:[/size][/font][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ctcBRcABY[/size][/font][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]Cash on collection with trial/demo very welcome. Postage is possible too, please contact for a quote.[/color][/font]