Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Digidesign M-Box 2 mini

I'm selling my M-Box 2 as I no longer use it as much as I used to. It's a great little model which i'm sure the experienced musicians on here know all too well.
I'll also throw in my Shure SM58 Beta and mic stand if the price is right.

The M-Box will also come with all working factory plugins and installations, which obviously includes the pro tools software.

Sensible offers please :)

Edited by madzombieguy

• 1 month later...

[quote name='madzombieguy' post='370159' date='Jan 4 2009, 06:02 PM']Say £100 with the software/plugins etc[/quote]

Is it boxed & complete with the manual, discs, leads, etc...?
Photos would be appreciated if possible please.
Thanks.

Edited by 99ster

Here are some pics :)
There is no box, but it will come with all paperwork. All discs are also in individual wallets with serials etc.
As far as cables go, you will get the USB cable for it, but all other cables (jacks, xlr's) you will obviously need to provide yourself.

Edited by madzombieguy

[quote name='madzombieguy' post='370494' date='Jan 4 2009, 11:20 PM']I'm not 100% sure if it's compatible as i've only used it with XP on this comp.
It'd look really cool on Vista though!! Translucent mixer/effects windows, mmmmm... :)[/quote]
Yeah, I'll need to find the time to do a test install on my laptop this week I guess. Assuming you haven't sold it in that time, of course.