Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender US Jazz in Chrome Red
£700

Muppet

This is standard American model in the rather rare chrome red colour. This is a sliver metallic as opposed to the more gold metallic of candy apple red. I imported this from the US as I couldnt find the colour here.

It has no chips and one tiny ding on the upper side of the body that you can't see, you can only feel it. Apart from that it is in 9/10 condition I would say. being conservative.

It has a BadAss III bridge and Seymour Duncan SJB3 Quarter Pounders fitted and it alo has the S1 switch that allows the pickups to be used in series as well as in parallel. I have the original bridge and pickups if you want them although one of the original pickups I don't think works. I also have the original white pickguard.

Weight is 9lb exactly. It also has the Fender shaped case that is in good condition too,

Collection is preferred and the location is Cambridgeshire. Happy to travel a short way to meet up. I'm also in Milton Keynes and Stockport very frequently. If you want me to ship I can, if we can agree a courier service.

No trades please as I have already identified something else, unless it's a five string Sterling!

Thanks

Steve

Edited by Muppet

[quote name='Burrito' timestamp='1505044050' post='3369060']
Just a heads up but you have become the latest victim to fall foul of Photobucket not hosting pics. Maybe try Imgur or hosting them on here?
[/quote]

Bugger, forgot about that, cheers I'll change it!!