so for the amp on it's own £750
A brief run down on this amp:
2 channels
1200 watts bridged or can be run stereo
semi parametric eq
active tone controls
2x12ax7 valves in the preamp stage
studio quality compressor
+ loads more stuff that confuses the hell out of me!!
comes with the foot pedal board & manual.

i may be interested in a px with a trace elliot ah350smx head or any other trace smx head + cash.

Another unique feature this amp has is u can use either channei 1 or 2 or both together which i didnt realise myself, to use these options you have to be in channel 2's input (the master channel) i only plugged into 1 & was wondering why the other channel wasn't working & set it back "DOH"
But as i said it has to go so i can buy this warwick bass :)

Edited by littleal

[quote name='Josh' post='323532' date='Nov 6 2008, 04:27 PM']Moving it on so soon Allan??[/quote]
Hi Josh,
No i'm keeping the cab but selling the head as i need some cash, so i'm looking for a trace head or something,
i've seen a warwick that's a must have :)

[quote name='littleal' post='323574' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:16 PM']Hi Josh,
No i'm keeping the cab but selling the head as i need some cash, so i'm looking for a trace head or something,
i've seen a warwick that's a must have :)[/quote]

Streamer or an earlier Thumb?

[quote name='Josh' post='323584' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:28 PM']Streamer or an earlier Thumb?[/quote]

It'll be a 5 string streamer stage1 this time, actually the guy that's selling it has just put it up on this forum for sale, so if it sells before i have sold my amp i'll probably keep the head as well, it's a great sounding rig, that cab i got from you is awsome!!!

[quote name='littleal' post='323589' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:37 PM']It'll be a 5 string streamer stage1 this time, actually the guy that's selling it has just put it up on this forum for sale, so if it sells before i have sold my amp i'll probably keep the head as well, it's a great sounding rig, that cab i got from you is awsome!!![/quote]

Ah well can't blame you Allan, but I'll just say if your hoping for it to growl as well as your Thumb then don't get to excited, hence why I sold mine on.

Regardless, to everyone, Allan is a pleasure to deal with so please buy with confidence!

[quote name='Josh' post='323594' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:40 PM']Ah well can't blame you Allan, but I'll just say if your hoping for it to growl as well as your Thumb then don't get to excited, hence why I sold mine on.

Regardless, to everyone, Allan is a pleasure to deal with so please buy with confidence![/quote]

Thanks for the kind words Josh :) as for my thumb i dont think anything can growl like that, so i think the streamer would be a good contrast ??

[quote name='littleal' post='323599' date='Nov 6 2008, 05:46 PM']Thanks for the kind words Josh :) as for my thumb i dont think anything can growl like that, so i think the streamer would be a good contrast ??[/quote]

It will balance out the lower end of things, but I always found it sounding thin comapred to the growl of the Thumb, but that's just me :huh:.

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='325285' date='Nov 9 2008, 02:16 PM']Dammit!
Why do you have to be so close to??!!
Wish i wasn't completely broke :)[/quote]

That's usually what happens to me & when you have the cash you have to travell miles to find what you want :huh:

Ok I'm open to offers on the whole rig, wt1205 & 4x10 xlt
the cab is in excellent condition, i bought this from josh a couple of weeks ago,
this rig must go this week & i could possibly be on the mainland to meet the buyer :)

Edited by littleal