Why become a member? ×

SOLD [MIM Fender PBass Special Deluxe] SOLD

observer

For sale my mexican Fender Precision Special deluxe. Not to sure about the year of production, serial number is MN8133283.
Mix of precision and jazz bass - precision body, jazz neck, pj (passive) pickups. Two volume + 1 tone. Finished with candy apple red and golden anodized scratchplate, BADASS bridge.
Some reviews on Harmony Central

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Fender/Deluxe+P-Bass+Special/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...ss+Special/10/1[/url]

Im asking for £280 which is a bit less for what I payed. It dose come with strong and a (very) heavy hard case.

Edited by observer

Always wanted one of them after falling in love with my Jazz, but didn't know it had a Jazz neck, that's kind of put me off, prefer the Jazz tone but Precision neck. Shame! Great value though, if the quality is anything like mine that's an absolute steal! ...I'm still tempted!

I've got one of these. It's a f*cking brilliant bass. Have thought for a while that a badass would suit it too.

You forget to mention (or did you know) these basses come with factory fitted US electronics and pickups. They ain't normal MIMs.

Why are you selling it?

[quote name='RussFM' post='322373' date='Nov 5 2008, 01:29 AM']Always wanted one of them after falling in love with my Jazz, but didn't know it had a Jazz neck, that's kind of put me off, prefer the Jazz tone but Precision neck. Shame! Great value though, if the quality is anything like mine that's an absolute steal! ...I'm still tempted![/quote]

I've currently got a precision bass neck on mine :)

Edited by bigjohn