Why become a member? ×

QSC 2402 + Aguilar DB659 FOR SALE!

funkyaz77

QSC 2402 + Aguilar DB659 for sale, Owned for 8 months and everything works fine the only reason I am selling is because I want a all in one amp head and don't want 2 units. I might keep the Aguilar because its such a fine unit with twin tube preamp!

The QSC 2402 is rated at 2400w at 4ohms! dual channel and is so quiet!!

I can split both I am open to offers but am looking for £350 for the QSC as it is the QSC 2402 PLX the new design!

Look forward to hearing from you! Both items are and have been rack cased!

Take it easy and speak to you soon :)

[quote name='funkyaz77' post='321999' date='Nov 4 2008, 05:47 PM']QSC 2402 + Aguilar DB659 for sale, Owned for 8 months and everything works fine the only reason I am selling is because I want a all in one amp head and don't want 2 units. I might keep the Aguilar because its such a fine unit with twin tube preamp!

The QSC 2402 is rated at 2400w at 4ohms! dual channel and is so quiet!!

I can split both I am open to offers but am looking for £350 for the QSC as it is the QSC 2402 PLX the new design!

Look forward to hearing from you! Both items are and have been rack cased!

Take it easy and speak to you soon :)[/quote]

I'd be interested to know what you want for the 659. I'm mightily tempted by that.

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='322309' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:27 PM']I'd be interested to know what you want for the 659. I'm mightily tempted by that.[/quote]

[quote name='Toasted' post='322313' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:36 PM']Where in the world are you? :)[/quote]

?

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='323719' date='Nov 6 2008, 08:31 PM']Did someone sneak in through the (PM) backdoor on this? Dang there's protocols to observe here guys.... :)[/quote]

Hi,

The Aguilar DB659 is a rare product and I am selling for £500 I live in Hampshire UK! Any other questions I would be happy to answer. The Aguilar has a cool deep switch which fattens up the signal boosting 30HZ by 3db

Well it *is* said that these sound as good as a DB680. But that's a *bit* rich for my blood. ...Especially in the week I bought an Empirical Labs Distressor.

Good luck mate. It would make a fantastic back up/fallback pre in my rig. If someone doesn't snap this up by the end of the month (my next payday) I'll get back to you and talk turkey.

Andy

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...