Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn what was I thinking, Phil Jones compact 4 cab light ,pics added
£150

kevvo66

Hiya people, selling this great cab 400 watts@8 of loveliness and fitted with piranha speakers 29lb in weight on this bad girl comes with cover and is mint condition I'm looking at trades really for trace elliot cab or combo as I'm going back down trace root ,I love this cab but don't use it ,so this little mistress needs a new home you won't regret it
Thanks for looking

Edited by kevvo66

Bolting a Compact 4 to the bottom of the matching compact suitcase (BG400) makes a serious proper sized 500W rig with a nice deep bass as well as the clear mids and highs from the compact suitcase. I was sorely tempted in bass direct a bit ago.

BTW, (despite the title) this is clearly a "standard" compact 4 not the (rarer and spensiver) compact 4 "light". Some people say it sounds better than the "light" (ferrite not neo speakers) and matches the compact suitcase combo better. But it does weigh a little more.

Were it not that I am in love with my BG-150 flightcase and lack a head or compact suitcase to drive this beauty. I would have it straight away. Frankly Kevv066 would be mad to let it go for £150!

Edited by NickA