Why become a member? ×

Eventide H9 - boxed, with switching aux pedal, and more than £100 worth of algorithms...
£375

aj5string

Looking at the possibility of moving on 5his amazing piece of kit... Largely, because whilst it is amazing, I'm just not using it to its full potential in my current gig!

If you aren't familiar with this pedal, Eventides tagline kind of sums it up... 'Every pedal you need in one'

Pedal is immaculate (has been on my board since new) and comes with box and all other bits as when purchased new (PSU, bag etc). Will also come with a 3 button aux switch (I have been using this to move patch selection up/down and activate the tuner) and a suitable jack lead to use this (costing £25 & £15 respectively).

This is the Core model, but I will transfer my Eventide account to the buyer which includes Pitchfuzz, Crush Station, Eq & Comp, October, Q-wah and some other algorithms (these cost $19 each).

Can upload pics later, but in the mean time here is a link to one on my board;

https://goo.gl/photos/bouVYk2ZkpU2q3d97

Cheapest I can find the H9 Core is £369, then add £40 for the aux pedal/lead and £100+ of algo5and this comes in at over £500. Looking for £375 Inc delivery.

You need a computer to adjust sounds, but that's part of the attraction for me. Set sounds, the use the aux pedal to select, and the pedal to activate. It means the pedal is small and mega powerful, but not hindered by awkward menus/onboard controls as seems the case with most multi-fx in my experience...

to add, you can also assign the parameters that you often adjust (like feedback and mix on delays) to the XYZ buttons and can be adjusted on the fly using the big black knob. This is a great piece of kit. wouldn't part with mine.