Why become a member? ×

EQ pedals?

project_c

i don't usually use fx at all on my bass but the band im working with occassionally use synth basslines, and for those parts i'd like to either cut all the lows for my bass and just have high-end presence, or go the other way, and play purely sub bass - the main thing is that i don't clash with the synth parts.

i have no idea about eq pedals and need some advice about whats good and what's bad, ideally i'm looking for a pedal that adds a bit of character to the sound when it's in use and is versatile enough to be able to handle sub as well as high-end really well. something that has built in memory and presets would also be useful, so i dont have to fiddle every time i want to switch. i'm open to suggestions, any advice would be welcome.
thanks!

thanks for the suggestions, we're only talking about a 30 second segment here and there so i doubt i'll get too bored, so the zoom might be overkill.
the sansamp might be ok although anything i've ever heard made by sansamp sounded appaling so i'm a bit dubious about them.

is the boss geb7 programmable? doesn't look like it would be but i could be wrong, i might just have to sacrifice the programmability and go for something simple like this instead, how much are you asking for it john?