Why become a member? ×

Open questions to the moderator(s)

Hi there! I just wanted some feedback re: a post/topic that I want to put on the site out of general interest and/or those who might be having a similar idea.
I'm a bass player in a 3 piece band who is working on bolstering the band's sounds by running my bass through both a bass rig and a guitar amp! I'm a fan of bands like Slaves and Drenge and the set up I'm going for is Royal Blood styled-albeit with budget/size/real life restrictions!
After getting my pedals and signal path sorted (You'll be able to see this from my recent posts.(, I've finally got the guitar amp that I was looking for. The question I'm therefore asking is should I post my review in the "Amps & Cabs" thread or the "General Discussion" one?

I don't think it particularly matters, either or. I've only ever moved a couple of threads and they've been much more obviously wrong like "I have a new car" in General Discussion rather than Off Topic. I wouldn't be too phased by seeing that in either. You may get a more technically correct response in the amp column but more opinions in general discussion.