Why become a member? ×

[TRADED] Gretsch Electromatic G5440LSB (34" scale)
£700

emilibass

I think I'm ready to part with this fantastic hollow body bass. The reason why I'm doing this is because I have too many basses, and this is the one that is getting the least attention.

It’s a Gretsch Electromatic G5440LSB (long scale bass). It was made in 2014. It’s nearly mint, in an excellent condition: no dings, only some tiny scratches which are hard to see.

The feature that makes it so special is its 34” long neck. The neck profile is similar to that of a modern Precision, so it’s quite comfy. Both the body and the neck are maple. The fingerboard is rosewood with jumbo frets.

It features two humbuckers. The controls are: a three-way pickup selector, neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume, one tone. Everything on the bass has a good quality: hardware, tuners, bridge, pots, etc.

It’s a very light and balanced instrument. I have achieved what I reckon it’s a quite low and comfortable action. Surprisingly, it has NO DEAD POINTS.

The instrument is in Barcelona. I can ship anywhere in Europe (shipping not included in the price). It comes with a used gigbag that protects the bass.

I’m not interested in trades, unless you have a good P: Moolon (longing for one of them), old Tokai, Squier JV - you name it.

I can email more pics if required.

Thanks.

Edited by emilibass