Why become a member? ×

withdrawn I'm keeping them ,Schroeder mini 8+l cabs
£600

kevvo66

Ok after much , soul searching and pondering , they after go ,I'm bandless that's the reason for the sale , ok here's a bit of info , bought off Brian "oldman" who not really he's a cool dude,he had these cabs imported from Schroeder from the states, they are tolex covered 400 watts per cab and light as a feather don't let the 8inch speakers fool you they have some serious power, Brian ran these in with a ear candy cd , never gigged or left the house only used a couple of times in the house by me full spec check the Schroeder web site sorry they have no covers and these are as new ,this is collection only possible meet up ,the price will not be lowered at all ,I may be open to trades as a single cab their good put two together they are amazing, best cabs I've ever used and believe me I've. had a lot ,lightweight may trade for a decent combo or lightweight cab but please no silly offers or dreamers ,these are also for sale privately , pics up later PS may be tempted with a berg cab or something similar
Cheers
Kev

Edited by kevvo66