Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Warmoth Lined Fretless Neck - SOLD

tanuki

NOW SOLD

This is a lined fretless with a maple back and rosewood fingerboard, the width is similar to a precision bass and works as a direct replacement.. The neck has a vintage tint gloss finish and a great smooth feel.
For me I just prefer a jazz bass profile but I loved the double bass like quality that my bass had with this neck on, I have a jazz profile neck on my fretless now and I have to admit that although I find it more comfortable I miss the greater depth of sound that this neck used to give the bass..
The neck is in great condition with only a couple of marks on the fingerboard from the usual wear of roundwound strings, there is a nut ready installed and it comes with Schaller tuners so it really is ready to go!

Heres a picture of it while still attached to the rest of the bass..

Edited by tanuki

whoaaaaaaaa that looks like one fine bass.

You must like Juan Alderette of Mars Volta with those Dark Stars.... I hope the neck sells mate

i was thinking £200 ono for the neck a new one costs around £350 with taxes etc..

The fretless is a black korina body, also Warmoth, the pickups are Dark Stars and Baddass 2 bridge..

The bass now has a Goncalo Alves jazz neck and a badass 3 bridge, i will put a pic up as soon as i take one!

Its not a light bass but its not as heavy as my precisions..

Edited by tanuki

• 1 month later...

[quote name='BassKS' post='347232' date='Dec 6 2008, 01:58 PM']hey there.

Do you still have the True Bypass loop pedal for sale?[/quote]

yip, its sat right next to me! Send you more details if you are interested...

cheers
guy

[quote name='umcoo' post='347246' date='Dec 6 2008, 02:16 PM']That bass is truly stunning! I'm in love![/quote]

me too, since this photo the neck has been replaced with an all gonvalo alves neck and the bridge was changed for a badass III and i finally swapped the 4 hole control plate for a three hole one, i should take a more recent picture and post it..