Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE
£290

FuNkShUi

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pretty hesitant to do this, as you can't buy these anymore.
But currently, i don't play through an amp, and i need some cash, so here it is.
I will add some photos later today but its in very good condition, just a few scratches on the top.
As i said, they don't make them anymore (no idea why), so you may not have heard one, but they sound fantastic.
A real authority to the sound. I will not use the "H" word. Quality, quality amp at any price. At this price it is an absolute bargain. I've played a lot of Class D amps, and this is my favorite, by a long way.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There is a 72 page thread on a certain site that you will find all the reviews or information you would ever need.
That's here:[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][url="https://www.talkbass.com/threads/nad-the-best-amp-ive-ever-heard-kustom-kxb500.1094234/"]https://www.talkbass.com/…/nad-the-best-amp-ive-ever-heard…/[/url][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Any other questions feel free to ask.
I will courier, and will be happy to use buyers preferred courier.
But if you can come and try it first, you should![/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This is advertised elsewhere, so if it sells there, it will be removed
Thanks for looking[/font][/color]

Edited by FuNkShUi

FuNkShUi tells the truth. The Kustom KXB500 is my main amp. I like it so much that my back up is also a KXB500. Thrashed my Puma 900, Markbass 500, Little MarkII and TH500 so moved the lot on. None of them came close to the KXB500. I would buy this in a heart beat, other than I have two of them.
GLWS

Edited by leroydiamond