Why become a member? ×

*SOLD * 2015 Black n Maple Fender Precision
£460

FinnDave

My recent addiction to Epiphone Casady basses means I need to make room for another arrival. Sad to see this go, but needs must.

So we have here a spotless 2015 Fender Precision standard (MiM), black, maple on maple neck, tort guard, and currently fitted with a Seymour Duncan quarter pounder which really does add a lot of punch to the sound. I am including the original pick up in the sale, it is a straight forward job to change back, though I doubt you'd want to!

Also included is a Hiscox case, slightly battered but still doing a perfectly good job of keeping this beauty in pristine condition.

I bought this last summer, used it for a few gigs, but have since acquired a US Precision in the same colours, though currently I am only using my Casady bass.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I expect it could be posted, but having had a bad experience with posting instruments in the past, I would rather the buyer came to collect from West Oxfordshire (between Witney and Abingdon).

I have priced the bass at what I feel is a realistic level considering its condition and the extras included.

[attachment=241453:IMG_0639.jpg]

[attachment=241454:IMG_0641.jpg]

[attachment=241455:IMG_0640.jpg]

[attachment=241456:IMG_0643.jpg]

[attachment=241457:IMG_0642.jpg]

Edited by FinnDave

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1490357144' post='3264550']
Do you know the weight please?
[/quote]

According to my fishing scales, it is approx 4.2kg (about 9 1/4 lb) but I am not sure how accurate they are.

• 2 weeks later...