Why become a member? ×

Peavey International 5-String Fretless FS/FT.....

BassJase

THIS IS NOW WELL AND TRULY SOLD, MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO SHOWED INTEREST BUT ITS NOW ON ITS WAY TO ITS NEW OWNER. :) :huh: :huh:

Well having just bnought a lovely Jaco copy fretless from Trevthebass (cheers fella!) I've decided to try to do the "one in, one out" thing, so i'm now getting rid of my Peavey International series 5-string fretless.

It's a de-fret jobby, but it's been done pretty well and it plays lovely, it has a surprisingly nice "Mwaahh" tone to it, and at £80 it would make an ideal way to dip your toe into fretless without breaking the bank.

This is the only picture i've got at present, but if there's interest for any more then i'll do what I can....

I'm not going to try to convince anyone that it's something that it's not, but here's the low down;

BAD POINTS: The pots crackle a bit when turned. Its never really bothered me, but you might want to replace or clean them.
The body and neck have a few small dings here and there, nothing serious but it is a well played and gigged bass.

GOOD POINTS: Through body stringing makes it sound real nice.
Although its only a standard 34" scale, the low-B sounds very nice, its actually a great sounding bass for what it is.
Its £80!!

I'd also consider trades for something bass-related, let me know what you got. The main things i'm after now is a octave and chorus pedal, but give me a try on whatever you have floating around.
I'm based in North London, but can deliver to Bristol (this weekend only) and Norfolk/Suffolk (early next week.)
I don't really wanna courier it, so pickup preferred or I can possibly deliver in London at expense.

Cheers y'all!

Edited by BassJase

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='314080' date='Oct 24 2008, 06:16 PM']I'll take this if you'll a) ship it and :) can wait for a week cos I'm going on holiday tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Cheers for the offer, but to be honest I really can't be arsed to pack it all up and ship it for the sake of £80!
Thanks anyway though.
If there's no definite interest i'll bang the bugger on EvilBay in the next few days.

Edited by BassJase

• 2 weeks later...