Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn - please close/Lock* Pedal clear out
£730

NoirBass

About to move house, so trying to declutter a bit. I have the following for sale

Withdrawn-found a use for it![s][b]Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe[/b]
First up the awesome programmable VT bass preamp, This has now become redundant due to the purchase of a Bass Fly Rig and I seem to have acquired a ton of preamp/DI pedals. 6 presets for one instrument or 3 each for two. Programable fx loop too which is a very cool feature. This had developed a strange fault where it lost volume on half of the presets, its since had a visit to Guitar aid where they found the culprit to be a dry joint. Now working perfectly. The top edge is a little tatty, but other than that, excellent condition. Includes original box. £175 £165[/s]

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]EBS Micro Bass II preamp[/b]
Swiss army knife for bass (that phrase gets banded about far too much, but this really is), everything you'll ever need in one box. Great preamp, the ability to plug in two basses an once, classic EBS drive section, effects loop, aux input, headphone out. you name it this has it. Recently had one of the pots replaced as its was a little scratchy, and a full service by Martin Peterson at the Gallery, who commented on how well designed it was. Fair condition, some signs of wear, boxed with instructions - £185 £175[/s]

[b]Withdrawn [/b][s][b]MXR M80 bass DI - pic to follow[/b]
See, I told you I had too many, last of the pre amps - the classic MXR bass DI. Built like a tank, built in distortion circuit, runs off phantom power, Swiss army knife of......oh, hang on. You know what this is. Boxed with instructions, gigged, but not thrashed. - £105 £95[/s]

[b]Withdrawn - Digitech Trio[/b]
Great little pedal for practice and songwriting experimentation. Works surprisingly well for bass as well as guitar particularly since the recent firmware upgrade. I bought this as I was doing loads of duo gigs and we needed a makeshift drummer, it provided this with spot on timing and a lot less backchat :D VGC, boxed with instructions and original PSU - [s]£85[/s] £75

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]EHX Octave Multiplexer[/b]
Classic analogue octave from EHX, funky and glitchy. I have far too many octave pedals so letting this one go. Bought new from Andertons a couple of years ago and barely used. Mint condition w/ box and instructions/box bumf. - £55 £50[/s]

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]EHX Dr Q[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Simple one knob filter, does what it says on the tin. This is a 90's reissue of the 70's classic. possibly better on guitar, but fine on bass too. VG condition with box, instructions, paper manual, EHX catalogue - [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£30 £25[/font][/color][/s]

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]AKAI Inteliphase[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]From the same range as the Deep Impact and Unibass this is AKAI's version of a Phase 90. Great sounding phaser with an unusual envelope sensitive effects level control. No box and its quite tatty but fully functional. -[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] £25 £20[/font][/color][/s]

[b]Withdrawn - Catalinbread V8 Fuzz[/b]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Long before Mooer came along Catalinbread produced this Big Muff in a 1590a enclosure. It has quite unbelievable amounts of level and will go into extreme self-oscillation with the fuzz knob pushed past 12 O'clock. Good condition with box. Has a little Velcro underneath too. - [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][s]£70[/s] £65[/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All prices include postage to UK. Payment via Bank transfer or Paypal Gift please.[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will entertain trades, but mainly trying to generate cash for an Upright bass. please offer via PMs[/font][/color]
[size=2][b][center]Save[/center][/b][/size][size=2][b][center]Save[/center][/b][/size]

Edited by NoirBass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...