Why become a member? ×

++SOLD+++ Goodfellow GB Spitfire 5 String 35" - That One (Now 13.4% off for Easter!)
£1600

StuartB

[color=#1D2129]£1400 not £1600[/color]

[color=#1D2129]Hi all, time has come to move on my GB Spitfire 5 string. Its the one that was reviewed in Bass Magazine and got 97%. I changed the faded gold hardware for black a couple of years ago - I prefer the more modern look and it has smartened it up considerably.. Serviced by Bernie in Brighton 2 years ago. [/color]

[color=#1D2129]Played only in church (no stage dives or mosh pits) and in really good condition just the odd very small ding. There is a bit of noise on a couple of the pots - needs a bit of [/color]switch cleaner. Locking jack, 1 year old Hiscox case.

[attachment=238836:IMG_9043.jpg][attachment=238837:IMG_9044.jpg]

It sounds awesome, thick and kind of brutal and you can read all about it in the article which describes it much better than I ever will. I am the second owner. My reason for selling is to downsize- I am not a great player and don't deserve this, plus my daughter is getting married and I need the cash. For my Land Rover.
Junc 11 of M25.

Edited by StuartB

I had a 4 string Spitfire for a while - build quality was up there with the best of 'em - I still have a 4 string Rumour - great bass with the same build quality. Somebody's going to get a great bass..

What do I get for being second??

• 2 weeks later...