Why become a member? ×

SOLD PRICE DROP Marshall MB4210 Bass Combo with Footswitch 450watt
£150

basskit_case

Selling my Marshall MB4210 bass combo. Its going because its far too loud for home use and I will not be playing live anytime soon, so I am hoping to make some space and recoup some cash.

The combo is 300watt onits own 450watt with an extension cab.

It is in very good condition, the footswitch is brand new and unused.

Picture below gives you an idea of the combo, mine is like this only used at home, will get some better pictures up when I can free up some of my attachment allowance.

Marshall say.....
[quote]
[color=#333333][size=4]The MB4210, 2 x 10″ combo developed 450 Watts (at 2 Ohm). With two channels, Modern and Classic, and a three band passive EQ network featuring a parametric Mid and a switchable Compressor with variable Level control, the MB4210 has a single ECC83 preamp and Master Volume for real valve warmth. With a solid state power stage this hybrid combo had a three mode Voice control, along with a Boost switch, and channel Blend feature, which afforded real control over the shape your sound.[/size][/color]
[color=#333333][size=4]The MB4210 also featured an emulated XLR DI out (pre & post) which made it great for going straight into a front of house mixer, and recording.[/size][/color]
[/quote]

Can be collected or couriered, £30 to cover the courier.

Edited by basskit_case

• 2 weeks later...