Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM Mini 15 - SOLD
£150

stevie

[size=5][b]Ashdown Mini 15 - PRICE DROP![/b][/size]

This is the cab I've been gigging with on and off for the past couple of years. It's the compact Ashdown ABM Mini 15. The cabinet is made from high quality birch plywood - the good stuff!. I've carried out a few discreet mods to tailor it to my needs.

Firstly, I fitted damping material internally. I then fitted a 1/2" support ring round the driver to stiffen the baffle and add another few litres of internal volume. Then I fitted with some Aeroport type ports to the back panel. These are flared internally and externally to reduce chuffing and power compression (it works!) and actually look a lot better than the plain ones that were in there before. Then I fitted 3" casters underneath and upgraded the driver with one from an Eden E115XST. I also replaced the jacks on the back panel with a pair of sealed Neutrik jacks and got rid of the silly plastic sealing dish.

As I said, all very discreet. The £150 selling price also gets you a padded Roqsolid cover worth about £40. Condition is very good, as it's always been transported with the padded cover. There are no rips, tears or marks in the tolex and no rust on the corners. Can deliver at cost.

The only deal I'd be interested in at the moment would be one involving an Ibanez SR500 bass.

Edited by stevie

• 2 weeks later...